My dear friends Ronald-Peter Stöferle and Mark Valek have just published the 11th edition of their annual “In Gold We Trust” report. I have contributed a small section starting on page 149.
Key topics and takeaways of the report:
- High expectations of Trump’s growth policy dampened the gold price increase in 2016 – Still up 8.5% in 2016 and 10.2% since Jan. 2017
- The further development of the normalization of monetary policy in the US will be the litmus test for the US economy.
- Bitcoin: Digital gold or fool’s gold?
- White, Gray and Black Swans and their consequences for the gold price
- Exclusive Interview with Dr. Judy Shelton (Economic advisor to Donald Trump) about a possible remonetisation of gold
- 5 Reasons why the gold bull market will continue